Emma & the little girl I watch wanted to put Conner in the baby doll stroller so bad so I set him in there and fastened him in....they sure had fun, I'm not so sure about Conner though. He looks a little ticked that he's having to sit in the stroller!!! It was hilarious to watch!!! 01.06.2009
Very cute! He is such a good sport. I am sure this is the first of many times that Emma will be mothering to him - I am sure it has happened prior to now. Hope you had a great time celebrating your mom's b-day. My girlfriend had her baby on the 10th - good day.
1 comment:
Very cute! He is such a good sport. I am sure this is the first of many times that Emma will be mothering to him - I am sure it has happened prior to now. Hope you had a great time celebrating your mom's b-day. My girlfriend had her baby on the 10th - good day.
Post a Comment