Today I had a regular OB appointment with my midwife which went well. She said she had a nursing student that needed to follow someone who was pregnant for their nursing classes at Washburn. She asked if I would be a "core mom" for her which will include allowing the student to attend a few of my OB appointments, be in the room when I have Conner and then will possibly make a home visit after we are all settled in. I agreed to this as I thought to myself that if I had gone on with my nursing school I would have appreciated someone allowing me to observe as well. My midwife said she would give the student my name and number and the student will be contacting me in the near future and we'll go from there. I think it will be interesting.
02.19.2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment