Thursday, November 01, 2007

Playing Outside, 11-01-2007

Emma liked walking through the leaves, I think she liked hearing them crunch under her as she would walk through a bunch. Emma stomping in the leaves.
As we were walking back home she kept looking down and I was trying to figure out what exactly she was doing....she was trying to walk on her shadow then she moved over in front of me and was trying to walk on mommy's shadow.
Look at my stick!
11-01-2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that shadow picture!! How cute is that :) She is getting sooooo BIG!! You need to bring her into work more often, she was so much fun the other night!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures of your darling with us. We do enjoy seeing her. The costume pictures were so cute.

Anonymous said...

it is so much fun watching emma grow. the movie clips are almost like being there. See ya soon G. Ma Tams